Due to growth that our company is experiencing, Drayer Physical Therapy Institute® is currently seeking a Physical Therapist (PT) to work in our clinic that will soon be opening in Bartlesville, OK.
The Staff Physical Therapist’s role is to perform physical therapy treatments, evaluations, and related services as established by state law. The Physical Therapist’s work is performed with considerable independence within corporate policies, state laws, and APTA guidelines. The Physical Therapist’s successful work performance requires initiative in supervisory skills as well as the ability to interpret and implement changes to resolve a variety of problems.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Licensed or license-eligible by your state.
- Must possess the ability to relate to and work well with patients, peers, and supervisors.
- Must possess exceptional communication skills.
- Previous physical therapy experience in an outpatient setting is desired but not essential.
- Able to work a flexible schedule which may include evenings, weekends, and holidays