PRN ATHLETIC TRAINER- Birmingham, AL
Our steady growth in Birmingham, AL has created multiple challenging career opportunities for a part-time PRN Athletic Trainer (ATC).
The Athletic Trainer’s role is to be responsible for assisting the ATC services at local school districts and at a local college, as well as the physical therapy staff and participate in community outreach programs. This position may require working a flexible schedule including evenings and participation in the company’s Saturday/holiday rotations.
The PRN Athletic Trainer (ATC) position will work an average of 20 hours per week and WILL include some weekend hours.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited athletic training program and licensed eligible by the state
- Must possess the ability to relate to and work well with patients, peers, and supervisors.
- Must possess exceptional communication skills.
- Previous ATC experience in an outpatient setting is desired but not essential.
- Able to work a flexible schedule which may include evenings, weekends, and holidays