Receptionist- Hilton Head, SC
Our steady growth in the Hilton Head area has created a challenging career opportunity for a full-time Receptionist.
The receptionist is responsible for directing incoming calls in a courteous manner, greeting patients, obtaining new patient information, patient counseling, scheduling appointments and assisting with other clerical support duties. This position will require working a flexible schedule, and participation in the company’s Saturday/holiday rotations.
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years prior medical reception experience preferred.
- Must possess the ability to relate and work well with patients, peers, and supervisors.
- Must possess exceptional communication skills.
- Able to work a flexible schedule which may include evenings, weekends, and holidays.
****PLEASE NO CALLS TO CLINICS REGARDING THIS POSITION****