Our Athletic Training Outreach Program provides professional health care services to professional sports, colleges, high schools, club sports and various youth sports throughout the country. Our non-traditional model allows us to provide optimal, aggressive and efficient care to your injured athletes by utilizing a combined sports medicine team approach. Our athletic trainers and clinical staff work closely together and are committed to providing superior sports medicine services.
Our athletic trainers also work closely with local physicians and coaches within your organization and/or institution to tailor each program to best fulfill your sports medicine needs. Our staff excels at both the “art” and “science” of care, and has been trained in the latest scientific information available. We pride ourselves in providing care and customer service that exceeds the overall expectations of our athletes, parents, physicians, and administrations; resulting in a provider to patient experience like no other.
Our Services Include the Following:
- All athletic trainers are nationally certified and state licensed
- Management & coordination of entire Sports Medicine Program
- Athletic trainers on call 24/7
- Game, event & practice sports medicine coverage
- Extended training room services at DPTI Centers
- Public education, in-services & training
- Facilitation of physician referrals & appointments
- Pre-participation physical exams
- Administration of ImPACT Software & concussion management
- Conditioning, flexibility & sports performance programs
- Supplemental athletic training services